Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tiny Nest

With spring just around the corner all things new and fresh are on my mind. The new leaves on the trees, the daffodils lining the walkways, the robins turning their heads to listen for the noisiest worms.  All these things we look forward to each year.  This year I could help but hurry up spring just a little by creating the sweetest signs of springs which are bird nest.

These tiny nest are my latest creations.  Made from wire, pearls or beads.  Turned into jewelry with a pin back or earring hoop.  A sure sign of the wonderful things to come.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love spring too! The birds are very active around our house right now and we have seen some unusual ones too.
    Your little nests are too sweet! I love all the different colored eggs!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete