Friday, February 24, 2012

Think Spring

Nothing speaks spring better than a bird nest.  When walking this morning through the neighborhood, I noticed many trees with the tiniest of blooms. Just waiting to burst into the world and welcome spring with their bright greens.  But as I looked through the many trees that I passed, I again noticed the empty bird nests left over from last spring and summer.  I have enjoyed these nest in the dreary months of cold weather.  They are a constant reminder of what is to come but also a reminder that things are always changing.  It may be the weather, or seasons or it could be the home that you are living in.  Whatever the changes that you are going through, remember the bird nest.  Always visible when things may be dark and dreary but a small reminder that with every winter comes spring and better days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment